Joyful Fruit Platter + Apple Strudels
𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
🥑🍓𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚
🧺🌼𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙪𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙭𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙜
XL size Fruits Platter Long Box (23cm x 19cm x 12cm)
3pcs Korean Fuji Apples, 2pcs Golden Pear, Green Grapes 200g, Dark Red Grapes 200g, 250g Strawberries, 6pcs Zespri NZ Kiwi, 2 pcs Hass Avacados, 1pcs Dragonfruit, Mandarin Oranges 250g decorated with Hydrangea and Cappucino Roses
And 2 boxes of Apple Strudels for Klang
Suitable for gifting for friends and family, corporate gifting
Pre Order One day in Advance
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Same day delivery for orders before 12.00pm
*Please note, only certain products are available for same day delivery
In the event that the order recipient is not around when we deliver the products we will deliver to the followings:
A) Office - Receptionist/ Recipient's Colleague
B) House/ Apartments - Recipient's Family Members or Guardhouse We are not held responsible for any non delivery of item due to incorrect delivery information.
All sales are final with the exception of exchange
If you are not satisfied with your order, please inform our team immediately at +6017-877 8442 and kindly snap a photo of the product and WhatsApp at the same contact or email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours
We do not accept returns due to the perishable nature of flowers.
1. Replenish the water frequently. Change the water entirely every 2-3 days.
2. Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
3. Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
4. Avoid sitting your flowers besides ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
5. After you throw out your last arrangement, be sure to wash the vase/container very thoroughly in hot soapy water or, better yet, in your dishwasher.
6. Use “flower food” for most flowers.
7. Use sharp scissors when cutting.